Monday, July 27, 2009

.but no words come out.

To make a long story short, I just completed half a blog post/meme about 15 books and then accidentally deleted it. I'm sure I can come up with the post again, but it's not going to happen tonight. That about sums up my life for the last couple of months, too, come to think of it: being half-way in everything but not fully completing much of anything. This is, of course, the first time I've posted anything here in awhile. I'd really like to remedy that, but I have a hard time coming up with blog posts because the point of this blog was to write about really personal stuff. I meant to deal with my anxieties here, but since this is an extremely public forum everything I have to say seems too personal. Instead, I'll just mull it over and try to come up with something else to post here really soon. Perhaps I will sit down and rewrite the 15 books meme, or maybe I'll stop being such a pussy and talk about all the things that are really on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment