Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm Gonna Sit Right Down & Write Myself A Letter

It's March again - another year gone by. I thought of revising the post I made last year about my mom, but then decided against it. For now, it says all it needs to, I suppose. I actually just noticed today (yeah, almost a full year late because I'm oblivious) that my cousin actually found it and posted a response to it. So in case she happens by this page again: I'm sorry, Robin, for not responding sooner. But thank you for the comment.

I've been having a bit of a struggle with myself lately. And then Monday I received a deeply troubling message from a dear friend (probably the dearest, in fact) who I feel I've neglected somewhat. And all these things I should do are piling up and I just feel...overwhelmed. And sad.

And now it's March.

There's really nothing new to say. No new developments.

I'm just hoping this feeling will pass, just like I have been hoping. I'm hoping that I will reach my friend, stay in touch better and be able to offer something that helps. I'm hoping I will, with small steps, be able to accomplish all I need to and want to. I keep hoping.

1 comment:

  1. I was a bit late in reading this post, but I hope that everything--or at least some of the things--came to good conclusions.
    March has been sort of terrible this year. Damn month.

    ReplyDelete