Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Who are you?

Ever since I added the tracker to the sidebar over there (--->) I keep wondering who these people are visiting my blog site. Who do I know in Elizabeth City, NC anymore who would check my blog? I know people in Currituck or South Mills or Edenton who might. Who are you, readers? Please respond with a detailed synopsis of how you found this blog and why you check it. Heh. Just kidding. But really, I'm curious.

Chesterfield, Missouri? Brussels? Riverside, California?

I just can't imagine anyone who is not a friend, family member or a friend of a friend/friend of a family member/family member of a friend who would visit my often-neglected blog. 


1 comment:

  1. Interesting; yeah, I think I have seen someone from Elizabeth City show up a couple of times. I imagine that the California and Brussels ones are probably just people who Googled their way on over, though.

    ReplyDelete