Thursday, July 1, 2010

.positive bleeding.

This blog is now under construction. I'm in the process of moving all my entries from my other blog to this one. So...over the next couple of weeks, you will be seeing posts originally posted there.Why am I doing this? I've just been feeling that I haven't been keeping up with either very well lately and I thought that consolidating the two would make that easier, especially since I've just started a collaborative blog that I am going to be working on with several other bloggers (see it here!). Plus, I am still working on a novel, bringing consistent revisions to my writing group - not to mention all the facets of my life that don't have to do with writing (though, I am proud to say, I have been writing something everyday for awhile now - so I hope to keep at it). As a busy, busy bee, I feel like it would be less overwhelming to myself if I only had one blog all my own to keep up with. But I hope it won't be long before you can find my writing elsewhere online (and off). We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment