Friday, March 12, 2010

Web Series Alert!



We interrupt my inconsistency as a blogger and my AFI movie project to bring you an important note: You must see this show! Oh wait...I didn't even tell you what show.

Allow me to start over.

I have recently become addicted to a web series about a couple of teenage lesbians in post-9/11 New York called Anyone But Me. All the episodes are really short (about 20 minutes tops) and they are already on Season Two (Episode 6 of the new season should be completed and uploaded on March 23rd...which now seems so long to wait), but all the episodes can be found at their website. I know it's so lovely outdoors and no one wants to be stuck in front of the computer, but I highly recommend checking it out anyway. Maybe when the sun sets?

No comments:

Post a Comment