Monday, January 25, 2010

.your dreams were your ticket out.

Neglected again! I'm sorry, blog (and blog readers - all two of you). The last time I wrote a blog here was almost two weeks ago and at my other blog, it's been five days. Blah. I have no excuse. I have only been:
  • attempting yoga
  • working at the library
  • watching a lot of stuff: Big Love: Season Three, Being Erica: Season One, The Godfather
  • taking the application test to be a U.S Census clerk (it was easy, the job would be temporary, but the likelihood of me getting it without being bilingual or a veteran is apparently low)
  • dancing around the living room to Lady Gaga
  • walking the dogs with Kathy
  • dyeing my hair red
I am going to make a comeback, though. I just needed some time to get my head on straighter and figure out what to do with myself. I don't really have any thoughtful epiphanies or resolutions to share. I wish I did. Right now, I am just doing things moment-to-moment and day-to-day. Earlier, I stood in the kitchen peeling a Clementine orange and noticed that I wasn't feeling any anxiety. It was just me and this little thing I was doing in order to eat and enjoy some fruit. It's just nice not to do anything that feels as if it's if dire importance for a change.

1 comment:

  1. Those little moments are totally the best. That was how I began to recognize my anxiety for what it was, because suddenly I realized what it felt like when it was gone.
    Oh, and I'm still reading :)

    ReplyDelete