Thursday, December 31, 2009

Learning To Love You More Assignments #42 and #51

#42 - List five events from 1984:
        1. I turned seven years old.
        2. Hurricane Diana ripped through eastern North Carolina.
        3. I began reading the Sweet Valley High series.
        4. "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper was a radio and video hit.
        5.  A Nightmare on Elm Street premiered in theaters.


#51 - Describe what to do with your body when you die.
      What would I like done with my body when I die? Well, I'd like to be cremated and have the ashes either put in a musical intrument (maracas anyone?) or scattered in several meaningful places across the world by a small group of my closest friends and family, like in Kris Radish's heavily cheesy novel Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Funeral. My traveling funeral should take my loved ones to Massachusetts (Salem), Virginia (Portsmouth, where I was born and Virginia Beach, where I've had a great deal of good times), Chicago (duh) and Paris, France (because whether I make it there while I am alive or not, it's where I've always wanted to go and it would mean a lot to me for a part of me end up there). 

No comments:

Post a Comment