Saturday, December 12, 2009

.it's coming on Christmas/they're cutting down trees.

It's nearing Christmas and all the preparation is leaving me both drained and anxious. But today was a mostly good day, warmer than it's been in a few days and sunny during the early part of the day. Kathy and I went to Andersonville to buy/pick up a few gifts. Then we headed back here to eat and clean up for tomorrow. I wish I could say I had more to write about tonight, but it's late and there's still the tree to decorate (we have the lights on it but nothing else). I'm just too tired. Instead of writing more here, I decided to post an entry to my other blog. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go have me some tea and help put the ornaments on what is, this year, not a plastic tree but a real one.


No comments:

Post a Comment