Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I am supposed to write a blog now

You know how you are supposed to sit down and attempt to write and inspiration is just supposed to come? Well, it isn't happening. I could talk about how I've been sick for the last week, but that's really boring. I was sick, it sucks and I am glad I finally seem to be getting better. Since I've been sick, all I've really been doing is working and hanging around the house in my spare time. Hopefully, I will manage a visit to the YMCA this weekend because it's been too long.

Also, in feeling sick (and probably also due to vampire withdrawal), I haven't really managed to start reading anything new. I am two pages into the Augusten Burroughs book Running With Scissors and haven't managed much more so far.

I'm still not back to my regular hours at the office, so I do seem to have a lot more free time these days. This weekend we're supposed to be going to a Super Bowl party hosted by Kathy's ex-boss. All I really have to write about now is all the things I hope to be doing this week(end). I know I mentioned things I wanted to write about before, but right now I don't know if I have the motivation. Tomorrow...tomorrow...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment