Saturday, July 26, 2008

.home is where my habits have a habitat.

I take these when I am just passing time, but don't usually post them. This one was cute, though.




What the House Test Says About You



You are happy with who you are, and you don't have an inflated sense of self importance. You do your own thing quietly. You don't take up a lot of space.



You are a fairly community oriented person. You like to get to know your neighbors, but you also like your privacy. You get attached to neighborhoods and cities.



You are a social, friendly, and giving person. You like to bring people together and make them feel happy.



You take good care of your physical appearance. You dress well, stay in shape, and do your best to look great.



You are moved by the most simple of things. You can find pleasure from a small, perfect moment.




There has been so much going on to blog about, but not a whole lot of time to blog it. In the last few weeks I've: gotten new glasses (and sunglasses!), started warming up to a new therapist (who is, in fact, awesome), seen a vaudeville show, seen the new Batman movie, read a lot, met with my coach at the Y, made definite plans to clean up the room so I can quit living out of boxes and planned a road trip (to the Great Smoky Mountains in Tennessee). I'm constantly "writing" in my head all the things I want to say, but perhaps I will have to wait until things calm down in order to actually write them here. I want to take a lot of pictures when I am in the mountains, so maybe I will post some upon my return. Until then, I might not say much or I might pop up again with a thousand things to say. Who knows?

1 comment:

  1. Roadtrip to the mountains!!! Jealous. Although not as tempting as West Virginia. I'd go to any of them nevertheless.

    ReplyDelete