Thursday, March 20, 2008

.i've had enough of breakdowns and diagrams.

I went to the doctor for my breathing problems today. She still thinks it's just the acid reflux, prescribed me new medication and told me to call her in 6 weeks if I am still having difficulty.

Meanwhile, I made *actual plans* for this weekend and possibly (probably) next Wednesday. Actual semi-social plans. And I'm thinking about going to see Rilo Kiley in May, because I can.

I also saw my therapist for the first time in a very long time yesterday, but we didn't discuss much. Just my treatment plan review. Today, on the way back from my doctor's office, I stopped in at an apothecary (I guess that's what you'd call it) and talked to a woman who worked there. She suggested a few natural remedies for anxiety and I bought a couple of small bottles to try them out. We'll see how that works out.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I see that you are a Patti Smith fan, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a Patti Smith cover? Yes, I like her. I took these lyrics, however, from Rilo Kiley. Love them, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete