Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thing 4

Ok, yes -- I already have a Myspace page. I also have a LibraryThing, or did, but I haven't used it in so long, I forgot the log-in password. Oh well. My friends have been on me to get a Facebook for awhile, so I decided that for Thing 4, I would create one. Now all of my friends with Facebook will be happy.

I have to admit that I copy & paste my interests from elsewhere, just because I get tired of writing these things in. Thus, everything is without commas for the moment (because I pasted it from my Blogger profile and apparently Blogger doesn't "need no stinkin' commas").

Facebook is ok. I like Myspace better, but I can see its appeal. You don't really have to write much -- it seems to be just for the purpose of connecting and sending messages to people you find there. I doubt I will use it much, but I might log on occasionally.

1 comment:

  1. I have both MySpace and Facebook and I've gotta say I find Facebook to be more invasive. I still don't know how I feel about my every edit being logged for all my friends to see.

    ReplyDelete