Friday, October 19, 2007

Now that I am done...


with the 10 things at SPL, I still plan to use this blog for documenting other things. I'm thinking that, just because I do like it so much, this may become my primary blog and I may give up Livejournal. I'll probably still keep in touch with friends there, watch communities, etc., but this one feels more like a grown-up blog. Thus, here you will soon find my random blatherings concerning life, the universe and everything. Or not. It's not like anyone will force you to read this.

Speaking of my Livejournal: I just found out that my (oldest, actually) blog there has an RSS feed available, too, so if you'd like to add it in your Google Reader, please do: http://lulu-plum.livejournal.com/data/rss.

Before I sign off, I will leave you with a picture from a pumpkin patch in South Barrington that I visited with my girlfriend last weekend. That's us, over in the right hand corner. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment